
I know my face is fvcking ugly.
& ohh, thats my very mischievious cat (:
Im so in love with it.
he never fails to entertain me,
when Im in any mood ; be it happy, sad or angry.
Life is super awesome right now.
its almost perfect, nothing can go wrong.
Everything I want, I'll definitely get.
except matters of the heart.
I believe in this saying:
If its meant to be yours, it will be yours forever.
so Im just waiting for things to be the right time.
I definitely can wait.
okay, school tomorrow. as usual.
have to bring a set of clothes to wear for an interview for LPD.
still thinking of what to wear.
cos my wardrobe is full of clothes for going out.
OhMyGawd! Die laa like that.
gotta go search for those clothes & pack my bag.
will update soon aites (:
YourBabyghurla