I shall just do an update. No time to update. Kinda busy with stuffs since school reopen. I've done my powerpoint slides for LPD last week. It was okay, not that scary & difficult. I've completed my role-play for CMB yesterday. First one, first day. Now, im left with ETP project 3 & another case study article for BEV. Submission, 10 august. ARGHH~ Why does time fly so fast?
Today, I have time to update cos I dont have school. Woohoo~ For CMB role-play, no one is allowed in class. And im done with mine, so I dont have to attend classes. Somewhat. CMB is the first lesson today. Then after that, there's no PE. Then, there's no BEV. Then, there's OFA. But it starts at 2. I lazy go school in the afternoon, just to attend a 1.5 hours lesson. So here I am rotting away at home for today.
Tomorrow, I also dont need to attend class. WooHooo~ No BEV & No CMB. Actually I dont care if have also. Hahah. So i have a very long weekend. But it wont be wasted though. Trying to complete my BEV case study article. Then work on my notes for BEV too. See how hardworking I am? I play hard & study hard. Woohoo~
Ohh, Mum-in-law is finally discharged from hosp. Alhamdulilah. She got admitted cos her knee is giving her problems & she couldnt stand up straight or walk. So she has been there for 5 days already. But right now, I dont know whether she can walk already or what, cos I havent seen her yet. Insyaallah, she's alright.
Okay, gotta go. Am still deciding on what to do. Watch tv or continue my BEV notes. Hmms. Okay, love y'all. Goodbye (:
YourBabyghurla