Havent had the time to update cos I've been busy with school stuff. Dateline is today. Submitted & over with it. ETP project done, left with presentation & idk when is it. My group hasnt inform me yet. BEV case-study also done, lecturer said my work was good. *Feeling proud* Ohh, I realised that this term is pretty cramp. Exams are coming very soon, so gotta start preparing. Tomorrow, there'll be "campus tour" early in the morning. Actually its an assignment for CMB. However we dont know who is the "lucky" one to bring us around the school, only tomorrow during CMB then we'll know. Well, like they always say; Better safe than sorry. Luckily, Shahirah's helping me out with this. There'll be briefing tmr for CMB CA3. It'll be starting from 19aug till 2sept. Then friday, there'll be OFA CA2. Its whatever we learn on excel. Kinda tough though. Next week, there'll be BEV mock exam. Have to study the whole book. We'll get to know our exam schedule only next week. So am going to be busy till the first week of sept.
Wondering how am I to celebrate Hari Raya? /:
I was super busy since last friday. Boyf♥ birthday was on Sunday & I slept over his place since friday. So have to buy his present before I went over. I was cracking my head, thinking of what to buy for him. In the end, I bought him a guys' necklace & bracelet. I gave him the present as soon as I meet him & he loved it. Ever since then, he has never taken it off before. Saturday morning, accompanied Mum-in-law & Sis-in-law to Pasar Geylang. Bought a lot of things, sampai tak terangkat. Then spent the rest of the day and Sunday with Boyf♥ & trying to complete my assignments & project. Went home on Sunday night, cos there's school the next day. On monday, there was NDP celebration in school. My class got to see the "performance" in West Repertory (auditorium). Nothing much, but still enjoyable. Didnt stay to watch whats going on at the event piazza. Went home & straight to Boyf♥ house after that. Spent the rest of the day with Boyf♥, as usual. Then yesterday(tuesday), went to somewhere near Indoor stadium to see fireworks with Boyf♥ & family. Actually, the plan was to go ECP in the afternoon then head there to see fireworks. But since Mum-in-law came home late, we just went to see the fireworks. This was because she wanted to make up for not getting to watch last year. Awww~ Took many pictures cos we're bored waiting for the fireworks. Then back home, since there's school the next day.
Then that comes today. Went to school, as usual 8am. ETP project 3 proposal isnt complete so we didnt get to submit it during her lesson. But that didnt concern me, at least I did my part for the project. Then, CA/CMB after that. Many announcements made, making me stressed out. Then, we did an individual elevator speech. Kinda interesting to see how others present themselves. Then, there was OFA. Completed the assignment given in 1.5hour. Fast right, I know (: Then Shahirah & me headed to print our case study analysis at the printing shop. After which, kite macam budak bodoh. Turon, naek, turon, naek. Hahah. Cos I felt like spending today. So from printing shop to locker, then went Co-op, bought snacks, then 7eleven, bought boneless chicken with cheese set meal, then locker to put my snacks then up to level 6. Sitted in 1603 but kene halao cos they want to use the classroom. Then we went to outside 1622 but after that decided to go into another empty classroom, 1604, till BEV. during BEV, she checked our case-study individually. So there I was, playing Shahirah's lappy cos I was super bored. Then it died on me, so I continued my tweeting on her phone. Hahah. I bet she's super irritated by me. Then during LPD, lecturer showed us a video. But I forgot the purpose of it. Also, I couldnt see from the back, so I switched off & fell asleep till the lesson ended at 5.30. Then off to locker & back home. The train was super pack can ? Had to stand from CCK all the way to Bishan. How sad ? Then waited for the bus for maybe more than 15mins. ARGHHH~ How can my trip back home be any worst ? So here I am back home, updating my blog before it goes dead again.
Okay, enough said. Shall let the pictures/video I took do the talking. ohh, its in random order (:
YourBabyghurla
Yours Truly
And, my name is MASRIANA. Legally Eighteen . August 23rd . Hospitality Operations ; HB♥ .
Happily Attached ; 23rd Lovestory♥ Twitter♥Tumblr♥Facebook♥
Tagboard
IF your comment doesn't appear on my Cbox, REFRESH the page. It'll appear.
Don't go retyping again or press Go! multiple times :)