My Awesome Boyfriend (:
This is the very first time he smiled in pictures.
& ignore my face. Masai-ness.
Just doing a quick update.
Been busy visiting my beloved grandfather, TokEmbah.
Admitted in Tan Tock Send Hospital, for over a week now.
Also, kinda busy helping my 2nd sister out with packing.
She's moving to my place as she's renting out her house.
So im going to be a babysitter during my free time (:
School's reopening in 3 days time.
I miss the waking up early in the morning.
I miss catching the bus & train to school.
I miss my classmates. & I miss school.
Needa report on monday @ 9am.
Looking forward to the new timetable.
Also, the new modules.
Ohh, I checked my grades earlier.
Overall, I passed. GPA 2.9
Even though I passed, I still kinda feel sad.
I was hoping for a 3 pointer ):
Ohh well, better luck next time.
I've bought new shoes & bag for school.
Actually, I bought 2 pairs of shoes.
Now, I cant decide which to wear on monday /:
Also, I dont know what to bring on monday.
Big bag, but inside empty.
Okay, thats all I guess.
Im off to bed. GoodNight (:
YourBabyghurla