Purely ME ; New Look, New Start (:
Here I am once again, to update my almost dead blog.
If its not for LindahOtaku and Idris,
I wouldnt have even remembered that I had a blog.
[ I've already linked you guys. ily ]
Well as you can see, I've chopped off idk how many inches of my hair.
One of the reasons is that it has too many split ends/damaged hair.
But actually, main reason is I'm super lazy to bun my hair for school.
Now, I feel so carefree with my short hair.
In the picture, it looks as though I cut concave.
But actually, I just cut all the same length. Idk why.
Nevertheless, I still miss having long hair ):
Today marks the end of the month of October.
Tomorrow will be a new start to a new month, November.
Idk whether I should look forward to it.
Will be having a super long weekend. 4Nov to 7Nov.
On 8Nov, my group and I will be carrying out the actual event for Lifeskills.
On 10Nov, there'll be some clean&green event in school.
& HPO will be hosting it. Sadly, its compulsory ):
Suppose to have Dragonboat Interclass competition on 11Nov.
However, its being postponed due to the area.
Lots more events happening but Im too lazy to list all.
Basically, am going to be busy with mostly school work in the month of November.
*I aint gonna let the things that is happening around me to affect
me and my studies in any way possible.*
Okay, Idk what else to update. Shall update soon as I take pictures (:
GoodNight, ily (:
YourBabyghurla