<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4265716670559345274?origin\x3dhttp://nanaketot-hanyasatu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Nana Hageshii♥
%1 %2 %4
17 November 2011 | 20:33 ★

Here I am to blog again.
Just a very short one (:

Will be heading to Maritime Experiental Museum tomorrow.
Not really looking forward to it.
Because we all have to be in FULL uniform.
Not forgetting, COURT SHOES!
I bet we'll be walking alot tomorrow.
Hopefully something there will attract my attention.
Also, am going to take loads of pictures tomorrow.
Am so going to upload them (:

Meeting BabyMok tomorrow after the excursion.
Will be heading to Toa Payoh Central.
Am going to survey for my upcoming phone.
Am expecting to find a slightly cheaper price to buy my phone.
Dont worry, its going to brand new.
Straight from the box itself. So looking forward to it.

Starting to be lazy to come school already.
Fucked-up classmates/coursemates. Not motivated to study.
However, still interested in the service line.
How? Someone help me out here.

Counting down the days to CA. 
Am only 1% done with my notes.
No time to study and make notes.
Too many commitments. But pray hard I'll make it through.

Now, I'm going to start on my notes. Toodles~


YourBabyghurla