Holla readers (:
Sorry I havent been updating my blog.
Been kinda busy lately.
On 6th, I sent Babygirl for sterilisation.
Brought her home, she was so tipsy.
But today, she's better. Alhamdullilah.
On 12th, I went for a laser treatment.
To remove my tattoo on my leg.
Well, its not a one time procedure.
It may take up to 5times.
At least, it isnt that expensive a session.
So can afford lah. For my future lah kirekn.
Days in between, I'm at Boyf's place.
Spending most of my holidays there.
The last holiday that I get to spend time with him,
before he goes NS.
On 20th, Boyf will be buying a PS3 console.
On 24th, my family & I will be going to the ZOO (:
Its been quite some time since I last went there.
On 25-26th, helping 2nd Sis shift her stuff over to my house.
HAPPYGIRL93 ^_^
Oh, I just remembered.
I havent planned a day to do my AS assignment.
I bet Shahirah's gonna kill me for this.
Most likely next week. *fingers crossed*
But actually, I've got no idea what to do.
Oh well. Anyhow lah.
Alrighty *in Ms D's voice*
Did quite an update already.
Love y'all. K bye (:
YourBabyghurla